Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Asking your opinion...

Hi Friends... I have a question and would like your opinion.

I know many, many shops have their holiday open houses, mostly in November and a few in early December. However, I never hear of a Christmas show in early December, SO: If a Primitve Country Christmas Antique and Folk Art/Handcrated show was held in early December, would you go? And if not, why? I'm not talking about an open house...it would be a bonafide antique show. I appreciate your opinion and ideas. Blessings...

8 comments:

Angie said...

i definitely would~i love going to shows and such from september~december...my favorite time of the year!

Barbara said...

thanks Angie...

Unknown said...

Yes, I would! I shop all year for holidays and then there are birthdays not long after for me.
take care
Kim

Barbara said...

thanks Kim...

Pots 'n Prims said...

you know i'd be there barb! whatcha got cookin up your sleeve? ;) hope to catch up with you sometime soon!

The Cinnamon Stick said...

Of course I would go....however - what would really happen to me is - all my "customers" would go to the show and then come in the store and tell me how they spent all their money on the wonderful Christmas Antique Show!! (big mischeivous grin on my face) GO FOR IT !!!!! XO, Judy

Holly Hills Primitives said...

Not sure if a lot of furniture would sell right before Christmas or not. I seem to sell more smalls that people use for gifts. I sure would love it though! I hope to see you on Saturday, my friend and I are hoping to be at the show when it opens! Dawn

Tammy said...

You know I would go Barbara!I love going to shows anytime especially if they are good ones and not that far for me to drive.I would love it if you would get together a good show in NC!
Tammy