Saturday, April 4, 2009

Shouldn't make friends cry...


What a miserable week... some days just aren't worth leaving the house! BUT yesterday was!
I had to go into town, so I stopped to check the mail and right there in my box was a package...from my good friend, Jenny (Just Country)...What could be in the package? And why did she send it? It wasn't my birthday...Hmmm. I followed my list of errands, all the while wondering what was in the package...Finally, I arrived home, unloaded my groceries, mail and THE PACKAGE. Do you ever do silly stuff like put everything away and "save the best for last"? Well, of course, I saved the package...Now, to see what's inside. A yummy jar candle, which I'm enjoying right now, a soooo cool prim bag with a pottery dish with candle and a refill, and the cutest grubby log cabin with tealight. What? No card, note...nothing to explain this wonderful surprise? Oh heck...I don't need one 'cause I already know why Jenny sent those treasures...She's just so sweet and thoughtful and sensed I needed a little 'sunshine'! LOVE YOU JENNY & THANKS FOR BEING SO SPECIAL! P.S. You can find these great prim candles and lots of other cool stuff at Jenny's shop, JUST COUNTRY in Raeford, N.C. Or call her...she'll ship! Check her blog too... http://justcountrync.blogspot.com/








5 comments:

Jen said...

Ah Barb.....darn it, now your makin me get all teary eyed!!!
I love ya!

Pam B said...

Ah, Jen's a peach...I love her too!

Sherrie said...

That's our Jen!! She is such a special friend. We are so blessed to call her Friend, and that goes for you too!! You both give so much of yourself! Take care, Sherrie

Pots 'n Prims said...

Good friends are hard to come by! So sweet of Jen, I know you would have done the same, too! You're both special!!! :)

Barbara said...

Thanks for the kind words Sherrie & Lisa...old friends like you make life a pleasure! Blessings...