Saturday, February 7, 2009

More projects...







I love these little overalls! I wore some like these when I was a little girl (many, many years ago) LOL They are soooo country...and how about the bag of Old Crow Marbles? I had the bandana fabric (has smaller pattern) to place in the back pocket as a handkerchief and sewed some little patches here & there...now I'm waiting for Giles to make some slingshots to put in the back pockets...too cute! These will add that special country touch at The Gathering in Nashville next month...

2 comments:

Rustic Goods said...

Those overalls are so cute....wouldn't it be cute to have one as an OPEN flag for a prim shop!

Jen said...

Great JoB!!!!! Love the marbles added to it!
bout time you got back to some bloggin GF!!!! Kinda got tard of lookin at that food!